Ultima – Bus, Tanker, Truck Washing Machine
ULTIMA: Our 3-Brush Roll-Over type ULTIMA model is produced in 360, 400 and 450 cm washing heights to perfectly wash all kinds of vehicles from Passenger Cars to Bus; from Truck to Truck, regardless of height.
- truck washing machine,
- automatic car washing machines,
- truck washing machine,
- large industrial and commercial vehicles,
- tanker washing systems
- bus washing machine
It can wash small vehicles such as cars and minibuses as well as high quality washes. The ULTİMA type car washer, designed according to the trolley side brush system, can perfectly wash vehicles of different heights. Additional accessories can be added on request. It is one of our modular machines that is easily installed, does not take up space and shows the highest efficiency in unit area.
The bodies of our ULTİMA model machines are hot-dip galvanized and phosphate coated, then coated with electrostatic powder paint and baked. All fasteners used are made of stainless materials.
There is a “Numerator” showing the number of vehicles washed in the machines. PLC is computer controlled and it is possible to perform the desired washing process to the vehicles with different washing programs. There is a mirror program.
Since the bridge drive motors in ULTİMA are “inverter controlled” (speed-frequency adjuster), the bridge movement speed is automatically adjusted and the machine starts and stops safely and very smoothly. The machine’s vehicle washing speed (Washing Time) can be adjusted from the control panel on the machine.
In the ULTİMA model, when the brushes start to press on the vehicle above the set electronic brush pressure value, the bridge comes back, the brushes are opened easily and side washing is started. All Brushes have an electronic power pressure control system. The electronically controlled Horizontal and Upright Brushes provide very sensitive washing on different types of vehicle surfaces and the Soft Start system ensures a soft start and stop of the brushes. In the motor-chain moving trolley system, brush contact is provided on the entire surface of the washed vehicle with moving vertical brushes.
- Our ULTIMA model machine, like all our other models, is manufactured from corrosion-resistant materials (stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, etc.) with advanced technology and the construction is hot-dip galvanized and phosphate coated, then coated with electrostatic powder paint and baked.
- PLC is computer controlled and it is possible to perform the desired washing process to the vehicles with different washing programs.
- Brushes, gearboxes and electronics are sourced from first class European brands.
- There is a numerator showing the number of washed vehicles.
- They are equipped with low-voltage electrical equipment.
- It washes vehicles by applying both shampoo and softener.
- There is a system to prevent tipping from the wind.
- Cable and hose connection pole is standard.
- Since all cables and hoses are in the air, it is safe against possible electric shocks on the ground.
- By keeping the load on the brush motors under constant control with independent power control groups, it applies soft brush pressure suitable for the surface of all kinds of vehicles, providing effective and safe washing.
- There is a soft start system that allows the machine and brushes to move and stop smoothly.
- Bridge walking movement is load and speed controlled by inverter. This system also ensures safety by stopping the crossing in case of overload and over-voltage changes.
- 18 mt. rail and cable pole are standard. In truck washing, 22 – 24 mt. rail is used and there are 3 cable poles.
- 3 Motor Wet Dry Vacuum
- 10 Ton Polyethylene Water Tank
- Water Softener (For Water with Hardness of 20 – 40 Frº)
- Compressor (Double stage, 2 HP, 12 Bar, 200 Lt Tank)
- Drying Unit (Water Sweeping) (2 Fans – Fixed on the machine)
- Fixed Drying (Water Sweeping) on the bridge (8 Fans)
- Foam Spray Machine (60 Lt)
- High Pressure Cold Washing Machine (200 Bar, 15 Lt/minute)
- Prewash Belt (Skirts 100 Bar with Rotary Pulse Nozzles, Top 7.5 Bar – Pump Included)
- Display Panel with machine settings, wash counts and diagnostic features
- Chassis Washing (15 bar Pump Included)
- Booster Pump (70 lt/min – 5 bar)