Tunnel Car Wash Systems
Tunnel vehicle washing systems are conveyorized tunnel vehicle washing systems that incorporate advanced technological developments, with shampoo or foamy intensive washing volume, and different washing equipment can be integrated according to demand.
PLC On the machine controlled by a computer control system. The standard machine has a total of 5 brushes, 4 vertical and 1 horizontal, working with Swing System. The brushes are controlled by a precise electronic power control printing system that is not affected by normal voltage changes.
Body elements are hot-dip galvanized, phosphate coated electrostatic powder coated and corrosion resistant. Brushes, reducers, pneumatic and electronic materials are supplied from first class brands.
Our machine, which has a washing capacity of 30-45 units per hour, allows you to make numerical tracking with the numerator showing the number of washed vehicles.
As an option to AQUA LINE W Model; Drying, Chassis Washing etc. The length of the hull length can be increased by the addition of fittings.
In AQUA LINE WD Model, 1 set of 2×5,5Hp drying system following the vehicle top profile and 1 set of 2×7,5Hp fixed side drying system are standard.
Side Robowash (80 bar pressure pre-wash robot) is standard in AQUA LINE WDR Model.
DBF AQUALINE tunnel washers are Conveyor Tunnel System with intensive washing volume including the latest technological developments. Accessories that can apply different washing methods can be added to this system.
Depending on the model, AQUA LINE tunnel car wash systems can wash vehicles up to 240cm in height and 210cm in width by applying shampoo or foam.
AQUA LINE body elements are low dip galvanized against corrosion, phosphate coated and then coated with electrostatic powder paint and baked.
To know the prices of tunnel car wash machines, please click on “Price request”.
It has a washing capacity of 30-45 vehicles per hour. The numerator showing the number of vehicles washed is standard. The conveyor group consists of corrosion-resistant chain and rollers, the speed of which can be controlled by a reducer connected to the inverter control motor.
The length of the body and conveyor length increases according to the addition of optional equipment such as drying, robowash, chassis washing to the W model.
Tunnel Type Washing Machine Standard Equipment
- AQUALINE tunnel washing machines are made of corrosion-resistant materials (stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, etc.) with advanced technology like all our other models, and after being applied and coated with conan-action hot ‘dipped galvanized, it is coated with electrostatic powder paint and baked.
- The main body is mounted on the ground with the help of bolted dowels.
- 69 All fasteners are made of stainless materials.
- The standard machine consists of 5 pieces, 4 vertical and 1 horizontal.
- Brushes, reducers, pneumatic and electronic materials are supplied from first class brands.
- Brushes are controlled by a power pressure controlled brush system.
- In WD model, 1 set of 2×5,5Hp drying system following the upper profile of the vehicle and 1 set of 2×7,5Hp fixed semi-drying system are standard.
- Semi Robowash (ten washing robots with 80 bar pressure) is standard on the WDR model.